Get more leads with Google Local Services! Google Local Services Ads is the best way to connect with your community and grow your business. When locals search for businesses or services like yours, your ad shows up in the right place at the right time!
Everything You Need to Know About Google Local Services Ads
How Google Local Services Ads Work:
Here are the basic steps for setting up your business with Google Local Services:
- Build Your Profile: First, we help you create a profile that includes your business name, type of service, and location.
- Make Any Necessary Adjustments: Once your profile is set, you have the ability to make any necessary changes such as adjusting your budget, pausing or pushing new ads, or optimizing your content.
- Get Your Google Guaranteed or Google Screened Badge Next, we make sure your business is verified by Google. Verifying your business with Google shows your community that you’re an established local service or business that can be trusted. When Google backs your business, you’re in business!
- Connect Directly with Customers Google Local Services Ads makes it incredibly easy to connect with your customers, schedule appointments, and build your brand with your local community and surrounding areas. When your Local Services ad goes live, customers looking for your type of service will see your business information in a prime location. These ads are equipped with a call or message button for a direct connection.
How Your Business Can Benefit from Google Local Services Ads
- Pay-Per-Lead Model: Google Local Services has a pay-per-lead model that goes way beyond a pay-per-click model. This means you’re paying for real customer connections through phone calls or direct messages, not just clicks. You get more leads with Google Local Services!
- Increase Visibility: Google Local Services Ads show up above the Google Ads. This is the prime search result location that increases your business’s visibility. Businesses that don’t qualify for the Google Local Services program have seen up to a 45% decrease in their overall business. Google Locals Services Ads can help businesses to grow and thrive due to increased online visibility.
- Google Screened or Google Guarantee Badges: Customers want to know that they’re hiring local experts that are established and trustworthy. By securing a Google Guarantee badge, you’re letting the customers in your community know that you’re backed by Google. In addition, your Google Guarantee Badge comes with a $2,000 lifetime coverage plan for any claims presented by unhappy customers.
Who Can Apply for Google Local Services Ads?
Here is the current list of service categories that are eligible for Google Local Services Ads:
Nationwide Service Categories
- Air duct cleaner
- Appliance repair services
- Bankruptcy law
- Business law
- Car repair
- Carpenter services
- Carpet cleaning services
- Cleaning services
- Contract law
- Countertop pro
- Criminal law
- Disability law
- DUI law
- Estate lawyer
- Event planner
- Family law
- Fencing services
- Junk removal services
- Financial planning services
- Flooring services
- Foundations services
- Garage door services
- Immigration lawyer
- Interior design
- IP law
- Labor law
- Landscaping services
- Lawn care services
- Litigation law
- Malpractice law
- Pest control services
- Pet boarding services
- Pet grooming services
- Personal injury law
- Real estate law
- Real estate services
- Siding services
- Tax law
- Tax services
- Traffic law
- Tree services
- Towing services
- Upholstery cleaning services
- Water damage services
- Window cleaning services
- Window repair services
A Look Inside the Google Local Services Ads Onboarding Process
Google Local Services Ads has a straightforward and user-friendly onboarding process. In order to be prepared to register, you’ll need to collect some important documents and information before you begin. Once you’re approved, all of your information will be securely stored on your account dashboard.
After you’ve completed your eligibility check for Google Local Services Ads, you’ll go through various onboarding steps to make sure that your business is verified, your budget is set, and you’re being properly represented through your ads. To give you a better idea of what the process is like, let’s take a look at these onboarding steps through the lens of a criminal defense law firm. Remember that the required documents and steps will vary depending on your type of business.
EXAMPLE: A criminal defense law firm onboarding process will look like this:
- Add a headshot
- Add the license details/license number for each lawyer currently working at your firm
- Upload proof of insurance
- Begin your background check
- Submit customer reviews
- Set your budget and create leads (choose leads according to your specialization, such as DUI or drug possession criminal defense categories)
- Submit your billing information
For businesses like real estate companies or law firms, you’ll need to include a 500×500 pixel headshot for your ads as well. Other businesses, like landscaping or flooring services, will not require headshot photos.
Keep this list in mind when you’re ready to sign up with Google Local Services Ads! Things like certifications, licenses, proof of liability insurance, and other important details will most likely be required. Of course, it’s always important for businesses to have these types of documents organized and up to date, but in order to be verified through Google, you’ll want to make sure they’re ready to go!
Ready to Get Started with a Google Local Services Ads?
If you think you’re ready to get your business verified so you can get more leads with Google Local Services Ads, your first step is to check your eligibility. You can complete the eligibility form here. Remember that getting verified through Google Guarantee may take some time, so the sooner you get started, the better!
Once you’re approved, you’ll have access to the dashboard where you can set up and adjust your:
- Job Types and Services Provided
- Business Hours
- Service Areas
Call us today (888) 272-0902 to learn more about Google Local Services Ads, the Google Guarantee Badge, how the pay-per-lead model works, and much more!
Get more leads with Google Local Services! Contact us today to get started!